Monday, February 20, 2017

Launch Easydiag 2 0 Plus diagnose car on iPhone and Android tablet

Launch Easydiag 2 0 Plus diagnose car on iPhone and Android tablet


Today I want to share my experience and review on Launch Easydiag 2.0 plus. I used this little scanner on iphone 6 and Android tablet both OK. It read and clear DTC fault codes of BMW and Mercedes which help me turn off EML engine light!
I bought the unit $49, free shipping at diyobd2.fr. If you need download additional software, it’s $39.95 per brand. After a week I received it.
Now I start to show you how I use this Launch Easydiag OBDII scanner to read DTC codes for my Bimmer on iphone 6.
First I download Easydiag app, register by serial number show on the device. Next I connect this 16 pin scanner with my car: plug it into car OBD2 port. Then I pair and connect the Bluetooth.
OK, now I open the software, choose “Diagnostics” then “Read Trouble Code”.
Choose “EOBD2” then “Generic”, hit “Read Current DTC”
And it read out the fault code: P0341 Camshaft Position Sensor A Circuit”.
Click “Clear Trouble Code” and the code is cleared. Everything OK without ELM light!
Now I will show you how to use Launch Easydiag 2.0 on Android tablet. This time I read and clear DTC codes for a Mercedes W203.
Also plug the scanner into OBD2 port. Click “Setting” to connect to car via Bluetooth.
Open the software; choose “European” and “Benz”.
After manually select all vehicle information, I click “Quick Test” and turn ignition on.
And it automatically start to diagnose car.
Last step just need to clear all the fault codes and the car back to normal status!

Available link for download