Wednesday, March 22, 2017

VDM Ucandas WIFI car diagnostic tool what can do

VDM Ucandas WIFI car diagnostic tool what can do


I am heard that a better alternative to Autocom, would be ucandas en francais.
Then I got ucandas when first came out, It’s not a bad scanner...it used to diag nissan very good until I did firmware update, I even have the first disc they sent with tool before they had the online register service. They use to listen to me and take my input. I love the wireless scan..And since they actually listen to me and been adding seat cal for most of the car its gotten better.

Also I have had success with Chrysler 300cc when snap on tool diag car as dpf problem when in fact ucandas diag correct as egr, also Mercedes slk airbag it diagnose car good.
They recently roll out the 2015 update for GM and it’s very up to date on Ford. I scanned 2014-2015 Fords before with it. It’s somewhat ok on SRS.

Howerver, no tool is perfect, VDM ucandas is very outdated on Nissan thought...up to 2011...then I have my eye on the GreenDS GDS+ 3, updates for Autel is a B****.

Additional inform: Can user update VDM Ucandas wifi automotive diagnosis system firmware?
Diyobd2.fr engineer confirm it’s not available with firmware update, but only software update online, the online register service is contained in the disc.
If your Ucandas performance becomes poor because of firmware update, contact email at: sales@diyobd2.fr for tech support.

Original - from diyobd2.fr obd2 francais:VDM Ucandas WIFI car diagnostic tool what can do

Available link for download